March 9, 2010

There always has to be a starting point...


I created this blog in March 2009, in a moment of escape from school assignments. Poor thing has sat dormant, patiently waiting for me to grace it with my presence, ever since...

Though I do not yet have anything spectacular to share - I am still trying to figure out what exactly I want to use this blog for, if anything specific - it seems fitting that I should post my first entry on the eve of my last curriculum-course class. I take my celebrations where and when I can get them!

But now that I have begun, I am at a loss for what to write about... I think I originally meant this to be a place to ponder life's little moments. Any ideas or suggestions? 

Here's hoping my second post is a little more inspired!

4 comments:

  1. Je suis certaine que tu trouveras de quoi bientôt! Dis-nous ce que tu as observé aujourd'hui. Une chose que tu as vu et qui t'a fait réfléchir.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellente suggestion Nicole! Merci :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bienvenue dans le monde du blog!

    Décide peut-être d'abord quelles sont tes limites. Et pourquoi un pour la photo et un pour le texte? Pourquoi pas les deux ensemble, l'un illustrant l'autre, l'autre expliquant l'un?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merci Sara! En passant, le deuxième blogue que tu as vu pour la photo, c'est pour un éventuel site Web pour 'promouvoir' mes photos. Je voulais surtout réserver le nom ;)

    ReplyDelete